STAND OUT !
How to Gain Influence, Make Money, and Live the Life You Want Through Speaking
Presented by NSA Illinois
Saturday, November 9th
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Conference and Learning Center at Guaranteed Rate Field,
Home of the Chicago White Sox
If you want to grow your income by speaking well or speaking for a living,this conference is for you! The podium is the new business card, and those who learn how to speak well – from the platform, the boardroom, the lunchroom, or the podcast booth -- can turn their knowledge and passion into a profession that pays! Learn from some of the best professional full-time speakers in the Midwest in this exciting one-day seminar.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Sales and Marketing Professionals who want to improve their ability to communicate in front of an audience
- CEO’s and Senior Executives who want to learn to influence others more positively
- Trainers and Professional Communicators who want to grow their career or their business more quickly
- Social Media Influencers who want to leverage the power of speaking to reach their goals
- Members of Toastmasters or other local speaking organizations whose “inner entrepreneur” is calling them to speak as a profession
- Authors and Soon-to-Be Authors who want to learn how to apply speaking to their business model for greater financial rewards
- Current and Emerging Professional Speakers looking to improve their craft
EXPERT SPEAKERS SCHEDULED FOR SPEAK UP AND STAND OUT!
- Rob Biesenbach
- Sima Dahl
- Rick Davis
- Lynne Franklin
- Bill Guertin
- Catherine Johns
- Amy Segami
You’ll receive maximum return on investment with these specific topics:
- WAYS TO SPEAK FOR A LIVING - The many facets of the speaking profession, and the categories/opportunities available to you
- CREATING YOUR CONTENT - How to build a core message that resonates with your target audience and brings value to their lives
- PLATFORM SKILLS - The fundamentals of presence and professionalism on the stage when delivering your important message
- STORYTELLING - The art and science of delivering your own unique experiences within your message to separate you from everyone else
- MARKETING - Becoming known for what you know, and being able to demonstrate value in helping others get where THEY want to go
- PRICING - How much should I charge for my speech? Examining different speaker pricing models and weighing the advantages of each
- HOW TO DO A “TED” TALK - Is it right for you? How to go about becoming a speaker on the world-famous TED stage, either locally, nationally or internationally
- YOUR ACTION PLAN FOR SUCCESS - Specific, measurable plans for moving forward
SPACE IS LIMITED - REGISTER NOW!
NON MEMBER Early Bird Attendee (thru Oct. 18th) ……………. $179
NON MEMBER Attendee Investment (10/19 thru 11/8) ………... $229
NON MEMBER Walk-In Investment on 11/9 …………………….... $259
(subject to availability)
NSA-IL Members and 2019 Speakers Academy Graduates .............$99
Speak Up and Stand Out flyer